Editor: OneTeam is a versatile instant messaging client that is very intuitive to use. Even people who are new to instant messaging will find it easy to get started, while experienced users will discover a range of advanced features, like accessing archived conversations or setting up Chat rooms.
OneTeam offers all of the security features that you would expect, including client to server encryption, so you can be confident that all your conversations will take place in private.
Give OneTeam a try to fully assess its capabilities! Here are some key features of "OneTeam":
· A single platform for communicating with everyone – OneTeam allows users to chat with all their contacts across multiple different networks, including AIM/MobileMe, ICQ, MSN/Windows Live, Yahoo!, GoogleTalk and Twitter (using Tweet.IM, a free service from ProcessOne)
· Free conversation archiving – OneTeam automatically saves all conversations on a secure server or on the local device (in the case of the iPhone solution). There is no charge for this service and conversations can be saved for an indefinite period of time.
· Free use of conference rooms – OneTeam allows users to easily Create conference rooms, where multiple users can Converse in real time. There are no size limits: over a thousand people can join the conversation with no impact on messaging performance.
· Automatic message holding – When users are not online, OneTeam automatically stores their messages and delivers them to their in-boxes when they log back in. No messages are lost, making instant messaging as reliable as voicemail and email.
· Tight data security – All instant messaging discussions are protected using encryption (StartTLS or SSL) and corporate users can also Connect via a secure virtual private network (VPN).